You should know that prevention is always better than cure!
The skin is our protective organ, therefore it must be cared for. The biological transformations that our body is subject to with the passage of time are reflected on our complexions.
The epidermis is regenerated at approximately 30 day intervals, as every day one of its 30 layers is synthesized by the basal layer. That’s why we recommend in having a professional cosmetic facial treatment at least every 4 weeks.
The face has many muscles, thus being one of the most stressed body part. Face muscles are strained by smile and frowns. These tensions accumulated with the passage of time leads to the formation of lines and wrinkles.
Regardless of its typology, facial skin must be cared for daily according to age. The beauty of facial skin is important for every woman, whether she is 20, 30, 40, 50 or over
Regular cleaning of the skin represents an essential condition for the maintenance of its health and for the efficiency of the cosmetic care treatment.
For pores to be cleared and for skin to breathe freely, it’s necessary that impurities and metabolites are removed in the morning and in the evening , prior to applying daily creams and make-up.
Through effective cleaning the dead skin cell layer is removed and the activity of the fibroblasts is accelerated by the production of collagen and elastin.
Skin care involves more than cleansing or make-up removal. Toning must be a part of the daily care routine just as cleansing.
The tonic lotion has the role of removing any trace of impurities that could not be removed during skin cleansing. Also, skin toning helps to restore the natural skin pH.
A facial treatment helps to keep skin healthy by:
– Keeping the outer layer clean, smooth and soft
– Ensuring there is enough moisture in the outer layers
– Feeding living cells and tissues with a healthy supply of blood
– Helping skin resist infection
– Providing protection from external damage from the elements.
Facial massage brings important benefits to the skin like:
– regulates blood and lymph circulation,
– stimulates collagen and elastin fibres within the tissue,
– maintains and restores muscle tonus,
– oxygenates the cells and has a detoxifying effect,
– relaxes the facial muscles.