Collagen Skin Booster
Automated Micro-Needling (also known as Collagen Induction Therapy or Innopen) is a new innovation in aesthetic medicine for the treatment of fine lines, treatment of acne scars and improvement of the skin’s overall appearance.
- The skin’s repair process results in a thicker dermis with the appearance of softer wrinkles. Innopen also creates superficial micro-channels which allow topical gels, creams and serums to be absorbed more effectively into the skin.
- The benefits of micro-needling are a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, younger-looking skin with fewer signs of aging. Innopen also has a positive effect on hyper-pigmentation as well as on hypo-pigmentation, acne scars, traumatic scars and stretch marks and generally creates a fresher appearance or glow to the skin. .
- Innopen can be used on all parts of the body: face, neck, decollete, arms, hands, legs, abdomen and back.
- The feeling is similar to light sandpaper being moved across the skin.
- Patients notice an immediate “glow” to their skin. Visible changes to the skin develop over the course of several days and weeks. Results continue to improve up to 6 months after the treatment as collagen production continues.
- Some patients only require a single treatment, once per year to achieve optimal results.
- However, it is recommended for most patients to receive a series of 2-4 treatments spaced about 6-8 weeks apart.
- For patients with deep wrinkles, advanced photo-aging, stretch marks or acne scars it is recommended to receive 6-8 sessions at 6 week intervals.
BOOK THIS TREATMENT NOW